Includes Flexiglaze Semi Permanent nail Coating plus Remover
5 gram – brush bottles
The perfect SALON QUALITY solution to add a protective reinforcement layer to natural nails to help them grow longer by helping prevent breakages.
NOT a treatment like many other nail products, but a clear brush on flexible glaze giving immediate results to help nails ‘ feel’ reinforced.
Giving semi permanent results that can last up to 7 days
Glaze applies and dries like polish to a sheen finish.
Dries in approx 8-10 minutes
Can be worn alone, creating an extra protective layer or nail polish applied on top.
Average cost per week to keep your natural nails in great shape at home
Approx £3 per week – A little goes along way
Flexiglaze: Only apply to healthy nails
How to apply:
- Wash hands and nails and dry thoroughly. Push back cuticles with a cuticle tool
- Buff nails GENTLY with soft buffer to remove surface shine only
- Remove dust with a dry pad or brush
- Brush on one layer of Flexiglaze Semi Permanent Nail Coating THINLY to the natural nails
- Leave a 0.5mm margin all the way around the nail cuticle and side walls avoiding the skin
- Allow to dry for approx 8 -10 minutes (glaze is best at room temperature)
- One coat can be enough but can be repeated if required by buffing lightly again first and apply a second thin coat and allowing to dry.
- Apply nail polish if required
- Remove nail varnish if wearing any.
- Brush on remover to natural nails and leave remover on for about 6-8 minutes and then wipe nails with dry pad.
- Wash hands and nails in soap and water to remove any residue of remover, rinse in clear water and dry hands and nails thoroughly .
NOTE IT IS COMPULSORY TO USE FLEXIGLAZE REMOVER TO REMOVE ANY GLAZE AND RESIDUE FROM THE NATURAL NAIL AND TO MAKE SURE THE NATURAL NAIL PLATE IS CLEAN READY TO REAPPLY THE GLAZE AND WASH NAILS IN SOAP AND WATER AFTER USING REMOVER.
If this is not done the nail coating brush and product can be contaminated.
Silica dimethicone silylate